Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Blogging Confessions
2. I read what I want to read, when I want to read it. Which is probably the cause for #1 (well and they have so many books!), but also means I'm terrible at reading ARCs. Especially ebook ones from new to me authors.
3. I would rather read than write reviews or other blog posts. Hence my irregular posts.
4. I don't like it when two posts, for whatever reason, end up being posted the same day.
5. Time zones are tricky things when scheduling posts. When working in Africa I've got an extra 6 hours in a day to get a post scheduled before the US East Coast wakes up. Which is bad for when I'm in the States and have to remember to post and schedule the night before.
6. I don't read blogs I've subscribed to via Feedly very consistently. There are currently 879 unread posts. But I do like Feedly for the most part.
7. I have not read Harry Potter, or Divergent, or the second two Hunger Games bks. Maybe someday I'll get around to them, especially since a number of my students enjoy them. But there are so many other books I want to read!
8. I judge books by their cover. But be honest, you do too.
9. I have lost a lot of hours of sleep because of books. Unfortunately I also have to be up by 7am during the school year so starting a book at 11pm or midnight and finishing around 2 or 3am doesn't make for a good night's sleep.
10. There are 346 bks on my Goodreads to read shelf. If I don't add anything more and only read books off that list it would take almost three years. We all know that's not going to happen … such a depressing realization.
Do you have any blogging or book confessions?
Remember - Anytime you visit Amazon.com or BarnesAndNoble.com or ChristianBooks.com or Independent Bookstores use an affiliate link to get there. Any purchase you make from a link on my site generates a small kickback. You need not purchase the item I'm featuring, any purchase counts. It costs you nothing extra and is an easy way to support this site.