Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome!

When I was little I couldn’t pronounce my name so I called myself Rina (pronounced reena). My mom taught my best friend and me how to read when we were about 5. Patricia caught on much more quickly than I and I became discouraged. I remember one night crying as my mom tucked me into bed and worrying that I’d never be able to read as well as Patricia. Well, I love to read and have for many years. I could have saved myself and my mom some worry those many years ago.

When I was 14, I read over 250 books (for a total of more than 47,000 pages) – a personal record. My love of books and reading inspired me to get my master’s in library science when I grew up. But now I’m an unemployed librarian with too much time on my hands. So I’ve decided to share some of the many books I read and have read.

If you like history, romance (specifically Christian romance) or inspirational fiction, a bit of adventure and mystery, fairy tales and an occasional non-fiction book then chances are you’ll find something to add to your to-read-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics