Saturday, April 21, 2012

News and Updates



As you probably already noticed I now have a (slightly) new look to my blog! Isn't the banner image / title image / that picture up top nice? Many thanks to my friend, N. for designing and drawing it for me!


Today I also created a Facebook page for my blog. Hopefully my fb friends haven't gotten tired of me posting links to my reviews for the past three months. :) Now they have an option. I'd love it if you'd like my page as well! 
Through the page I've also "liked" several other great authors and bloggers that you should check out.


Follow Me on PinterestOver the past few months I came across a number of articles about pinterest and blogging. For the uninformed, pinterest is kind of like an online pin board where people can "pin" pictures that other people have pinned or that they find on the web. Each picture is linked back to its original website. Here are some of them: 
I also discovered several authors were on pinterest and they have some lovely boards. Make sure you take a look at the board Jamie Carie (author of The Guardian Duke) created for that book. Jamie's Pinterest Profile Another author with several fabulous boards is Laura Frantz: Her Pinterest Profile She has a board for each of several of her books and I love her Exquisite history...dress board. And if you're curious, here's my pinterest profile. Although, let me warn you, unless you're careful this can be quite addicting.
And a heads up for Thursday through Tuesday! I'll be participating in a blog hop giveaway that you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics