Thursday, May 17, 2012

Reviews to come and Pinterest pictures

Last night I stayed up way too late reading a wonderful book: The Messenger by Siri Mitchel. 


Tomorrow morning I have to get up way too early to leave on a weekend trip. Sadly I ran out of time today to write the review but you can look for it next week.


Two other fun books I read last week are The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale and The Princess Academy also by Shannon Hale. If you like fairy tale retellings you should check out Goose Girl. If you like stories with a bit of fairy tale dust then check out Princess Academy


Since I'll be travelling I also won't be posting anything. But I wanted to leave you with a couple fun photos I've found through Pinterest. The fairy tale one above I posted on the Rina's Reading facebook page a couple days ago. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics