Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Books to make into a Movie


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's Top Ten was supposed to be top ten authors you'd want to see on a reality tv show, fortunately a lot of people said it was too hard so Broke and the Bookish made it a freebie. I'm glad. Because there's no way I could have managed the other one. I don't watch enough TV to even begin. For my freebie I'm going to go back to the Top Ten from two weeks ago that I didn't have time do:

Top Ten Books you'd Like to see Made into a Movie

1 - 3. Heartless, Veiled Rose, and most especially Moonblood by Anne Elisabeth Stengle
4. Sixty Acres and a Bride by Regina Jennings
5 - 6. The Horse and His Boy and The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
(Oh please, oh please, oh please let them continue on long enough with the Narnia movies to do all of them!)
7. The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
(Jenna St. Hillaire over at A Light Inside, listed this book two weeks ago and then did a fun fantasy cast post. I think she found a perfect Valancy!)
8. Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin
9 - 10. The Merchant's Daughter  and The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
(Though I think Healer's Apprentice would make a better film.)

Hmmm, since I listed several books in series I'm going to add two more to the list. :-)

11. Mara, Daugher of the Nile by Eloise Jarvis McGraw
12. Seven Daughters and Seven Sons by Barbara Cohen

4 comments:

  1. Terrific list. Love that you revisited this topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rina, LOVED your list! I definitely agree with making more Narnia films (please times 100)!!
    Good job with this post, so glad you added to it :)
    Blessings,
    Kara
    PS. almost 100 members and still going strong, go Rina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara!!! I heard they're planning on doing The Magician's Nephew next but there was some kind of hold up. They shouldn't wait too long to do Silver Chair though because Eustace will have grown up so much in between.
      Isn't it crazy!?! I never dreamed the blog hop would get me so many new followers! It's humbling though.

      Delete

Real Time Web Analytics